4 Mode Digital Camera for taking still photos, using as a PC camera, recording digital video clips, and using as quality binoculars.
See what you want to take pictures or recordings of from a far distance and then record what you are seeing directly with this binocular style digital camera. This high-tech gadget makes outdoor photography fun again!
With this model you also get the added benefit of its being able to be used as a web camera with a much higher resolution of 640x480 or 300k pixels vs a standard 100k pixel webcam. A truly all around useful electronic gadget indeed!
This bestselling wholesale product is already in its second generation and continues to get positive reviews from our customers. Source this high quality gadget today and see why everyone is talking about the Product!
• Reliable Center Wheel Focus Design
• Diopter Adjustment for Precise Focusing
• Ideal for Theater, Concerts, Bird Watching, Sporting Events, etc.
• Camera Takes Up to 81 Images
Digital Binocular Camera - 10X Zoom, 1.3 M Effective pixels with TF card slot and Binoculars
Digital video recording
Runs on two AAA batteries
Support TF card
13M CMOS sensor
Video resolution: 640 x 480
Binocular Camera magnification: 10×
Field of vision: 101~1000m
Binocular focus range: 3m~ infinity
Camera focus range, Fixed-focus: 20m~ infinity
Sensor Type: CMOS
Effective pixels: 1.3 million
Video resolution / frame: 640x480/30fps.
Memory Expansion: TF card, up to 32G
PC Connect: USB2.0 interface, widows xp and or above, no need Driver PC Cam (windows xp or above ,no need driver) Power Supply: 2x AAA battery
Dimensions: 119mm x 96mm x 49mm
System Requirement For PC: Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista (32 bit version only) /Windows7
The digital telescopic camera is a precision device, and must be kept and used carefully. To prevent it from suffering damage, it is strictly prohibited to:
(1) Let it fall down or collide with any hard object. (2) Put it into water or rainwater.
(3) Put it in a hot, cold or moist environment.
(4) Put it in an environment featuring great vibrations.
(1) when you use the digital telescopic camera, if the electric charge is not enough, please save the photos in the camera into your computer immediately, and also replace the batteries with new one. (2) Remove batteries from the unit if you will do no plan on using the digital binocular for an extended period of time.